*Disclaimer: Dimensions, floor plans and façade image are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the exact finishes and dimensions featured in this package. Refer to builder for full terms and conditions, specific inclusions and final pricing. Site works allowance and slab specifications based on M class soil. Price is subject to final soil and contour test. Bonus $5,000 summer home upgrade has been supplied by the builder for this specific Best of Summer house and land package. Perry Homes is responsible for the contract of the sale of the home only. Customers will be required to enter into a separate contract for the land component of the package with the land developer. Perry Homes reserve the right to withdraw this package at any time without notice. Perry Homes (Aust) Pty Ltd. QBCC Act Lic. No.718748 NSW Lic No. 110970C.PRINT ENQUIRE NOW
Lot 96 Murphy Street, The HeritagePrice: From $530,352 Inclusions
Perry Homes’ Aspen home design is one of their most popular plans, offering a variety of different variations. Compact in design this meticulously planned home accommodates every member of the family. With the addition of the fully-enclosed media room and multi-purpose room, it provides more than enough space for a growing family.
The well-equipped kitchen which includes a walk-in pantry and breakfast bar is a pivotal part of this exciting open floor plan design. The Aspen layout is highly functional for family living and entertaining, with stack doors off the family room leading out to a private spacious terrace, which is perfect for alfresco dining. This design provides a seamless blend of space and style in a compact layout.
This house and land package has been paired with lot 96 Murphy Street in Sovereign Hills’ new land release The Heritage – a 512m2 block close to parkland and child care just a short drive from the new Sovereign Place Town Centre.
For more information about this house and land package contact Perry Homes’ Tony Weston on 0412 967 353 or 9045 8817, or visit their display home on Sovereign Drive, Port Macquarie.
- Site cost allowance including Council approval
- R3 ceiling insulation to living areas
- Natural mortar
- LED globe and batten holder throughout
- Instantaneous LPG Gas Hot water
- Remote control unit to garage including (3) handsets
- Provision for future fibre optic system
- Westinghouse cooktop and oven
- Laminated soft close doors to kitchen and vanities
- Compliance with BASIX water tank requirements (NSW only)
- Kitchen upgrade: Laminated overhead cupboards with plasterboard bulkheads to ceiling, dishwasher provision, integrated range hood ducted externally
- Floor coverings throughout
- Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
- Powder coated wall mounted clothesline and metal letterbox
- TV antenna
- Your choice of exposed aggregate or coloured concrete to driveway, porch and rear covered area