Lot 327 Cohen Way, Stirling Green
Price: From $517,816
4 Beds 2 Baths 2 Garages Size: 543 m2> House and Land
If you’re looking for a four bedroom home with the extra advantage of a media room, then the Ridge may just be perfect. Recently introduced to the Perry Homes portfolio, the Ridge has been designed to offer excellent value for money.
Whilst the main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is at the front of the home, the other three bedrooms are located towards the side and rear. Positioned in its own zone, the bedrooms, family bathroom and laundry are accessed through a concealed hallway. There is even a built-in desk which is ideal as a study area.
The open plan dining and family rooms are overlooked by the contemporary designed kitchen. There is generous amounts of bench space and storage and we have even included a delightful butler’s pantry. With an emphasis on space and style this open plan living area flows directly to the undercover terrace. Included in this floor plan is a separate media room offering a quiet space for the whole family to enjoy.
This house design has been paired with lot 327 Cohen Way in Sovereign Hills’ Stirling Green precinct, just a short stroll from parkland and conveniently close to St Joseph’s Regional College, child care and Sovereign Hills’ new town centre precinct, opening in November 2019.
For more information about this great-value house and land package, contact Perry Homes’ Tony Weston on 0412 967 353 today or visit the Avalon display home on Sovereign Drive, Port Macquarie (open Saturday to Wednesday 10am – 4pm).
- Westinghouse cooktop and oven
- Kitchen upgrade: Laminated overhead cupboards with plaster board bulkheads to ceiling, dishwasher
- Laminated soft close doors to kitchen and vanities
- Floor coverings throughout
- LED downlights throughout
- Your choice of exposed aggregate or coloured concrete to driveway, porch and rear covered areas
- Site costs allowance including council approval
- R3 ceiling insulation to living areas
- Off-white mortar
- Instantaneous gas (LPG) hot water system
- Remote control garage
- Compliance with BASIX water tank requirements
- Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
- Powder coated wall-mounted clothesline and metal letterbox
- TV antenna