*Disclaimer: Dimensions, floor plans and façade image are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the exact finishes and dimensions featured in this package. Refer to builder for full terms and conditions, specific inclusions and final pricing. Site works allowance and slab specifications based on M class soil. Price is subject to final soil and contour test. Bonus $5,000 summer home upgrade has been supplied by the builder for this specific Best of Summer house and land package. Stroud Homes is responsible for the contract of the sale of the home only. Customers will be required to enter into a separate contract for the land component of the package with the land developer.PRINT ENQUIRE NOW
Lot 316 Scott Street, Stirling GreenPrice: $576,045* Inclusions
Stroud Homes’ Paddington 183 is a narrow and compact design – the pocket rocket of our range!
This feature-packed design has all the components of a great house, with an efficient galley kitchen forming a perfect chef’s triangle.
A large open plan living area provides a great family living environment. The spacious master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in-robe make for relaxed comfortable living.
For more information about this house and land package in Sovereign Hills’ Stirling Green precinct, contact Stroud Homes’ Joel Freeman on 0401 663 703 or 6516 2233.
- $5,000 summer bonus upgrade: Daikin air conditioning
- Stroud Homes’ Fully Loaded inclusions
- 900mm Westinghouse appliances
- Ceasarstone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom & laundry
- Floor coverings
- $10,000 fencing & landscaping allowance
- Site works*
- Council application fees
- Soft close kitchen cupboards/drawers
- Sponge finish concrete driveway (up to 60m2)
- Colorbond roof, 22 colour range
- Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
- TV antenna, clothesline and letterbox
- Thermann 315lt solar hot water system
- Termimesh perimeter protection
- Wattyl 3 coat paint system
- Full pressure town water
- Window coverings allowance