*Disclaimer: Dimensions, floor plans and façade images are for illustrative purposes only. They are not drawn to scale. This house and land package is subject to land availability. Refer to the builder for full terms and conditions, specific inclusions and final pricing. The Sovereign Hills Display Village builders reserve the right to change plans, specifications, materials and suppliers without notice. Lewis Land Group and the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders accept no liability for any loss suffered by any person who relies upon, either wholly or partially, the information presented. All endeavours are made to ensure the information provided is accurate and up to date.PRINT ENQUIRE NOW
Lot 316 Scott Street, Stirling GreenPrice: $593,418*
Adenbrook Homes’ Baywood is designed for the modern family to enjoy relaxing and entertaining at home. A living space of spectacular proportions merges with the alfresco and media lounge for easy entertaining all year round.
The master suite is isolated at the front of the home with a study for the perfect parents’ haven. The bedroom wing is at the rear of home with a dedicated child’s retreat.
With space for living, relaxing and entertaining, the Baywood is the ultimate home for the modern family.
The Baywood has been paired with registered lot 316 Stirling Green (558m) in Sovereign Hills’ fast growing Stirling Green precinct.
Stirling Green is NBN ready and offers easy access to St Joseph’s Regional College, childcare, the Stirling Green Cafe and the future town centre development (Stage 1 opens November 2019), all just a 10-minute drive from Port Macquarie’s coastline and CBD.
For more details, talk to Adenbrook Homes’ new home consultant Belina Scaysbrook on 0401 091 313 at Adenbrook Homes today or visit their display home open 7 days in the Sovereign Hills Display Village, 29 Sovereign Drive, Thrumster (Port Macquarie) (02) 5524 7902.
- ‘Bilson’ feature façade
- More façade options available
- 20mm stone benches and overhead cupboards to kitchen
- Quality carpet and tile floor coverings
- Concrete driveway, alfresco and portico
- $5,000 landscaping allowance
- Brick exterior with feature windows
- Tile roof
- Adenbrook Homes’ complete range of standard inclusions:
– Remote controlled garage roller door + 2 remotes
– Quality Westinghouse appliances
– Grey water connection
– Brick letterbox with metal insert
- Site works allowance and slab specifications based on M class soil (subject to final soil and contour test)