Lot 274 Boltwood Way, Stirling Green
Price: From $538,169
4 Beds 2 Baths 2 Garages Size: 609.7 m2> House and Land
If you’re looking for an open plan, four bedroom family home, then you must consider Perry Homes’ meticulously planned design of the Peak. The mix of both casual and formal living areas combined with a centrally located kitchen, is the ideal home for contemporary family living.
The dining, family and lounge rooms surround the spacious kitchen. Generous benchtops including a breakfast bar make this home very family friendly. These rooms flow easily through sliding doors to the covered terrace – perfect for entertaining.
The main bedroom is located at the front of the home and features a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. The other three bedrooms surround the family bathroom with the laundry positioned to the rear of the home and providing direct external access. The layout of the all new Peak floor plan is the perfect combination of versatility and functionality.
This house design has been paired with lot 274 Boltwood Way in Sovereign Hills’ Stirling Rise precinct, just a short stroll from parkland and conveniently close to St Joseph’s Regional College, child care and Sovereign Hills’ new town centre precinct – with IGA supermarket plus Liquor, chemist, cafes and specialty stores.
For more information about this great-value house and land package, contact Perry Homes’ Tony Weston on 0412 967 353 today or visit the Avalon display home on Sovereign Drive, Port Macquarie (open Saturday to Wednesday 10am – 4pm).
- Westinghouse cooktop and oven
- Kitchen upgrade: Laminated overhead cupboards with plaster board bulkheads to ceiling, dishwasher
- Laminated soft close doors to kitchen and vanities
- Floor coverings throughout
- LED downlights throughout
- Your choice of exposed aggregate or coloured concrete to driveway, porch and rear covered areas
- Site costs allowance including council approval
- R3 ceiling insulation to living areas
- Off-white mortar
- Instantaneous gas (LPG) hot water system
- Remote control unit to garage
- Compliance with BASIX water tank requirements
- Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
- Powder coated wall-mounted clothesline and metal letterbox
- TV antenna
- Provision for future fibre optic system