*Disclaimer: Dimensions, floor plans and façade image are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the exact finishes and dimensions featured in this package. Refer to builder for full terms and conditions, specific inclusions and final pricing. Site works allowance and slab specifications based on M class soil. Price is subject to final soil and contour test. Bonus $5,000 summer home upgrade has been supplied by the builder for this specific Best of Summer house and land package. Perry Homes is responsible for the contract of the sale of the home only. Customers will be required to enter into a separate contract for the land component of the package with the land developer. Perry Homes reserve the right to withdraw this package at any time without notice. Perry Homes (Aust) Pty Ltd. QBCC Act Lic. No.718748 NSW Lic No. 110970C.PRINT ENQUIRE NOW
Lot 115 Field Street, The HeritagePrice: From $520,647 Inclusions
Perry Homes’ Malibu 21 design provides functionality and versatility with specific zoned areas.
The main feature of this home is the main bedroom with two other bedrooms situated at the rear of the home and the fourth bedroom to the front. The fourth bedroom, located beside the media room, can double as a home office/study providing versatility for all families.
The kitchen is centrally positioned near the bedrooms and adjoins the open plan lounge and dining area. This leads to the undercover outdoor terrace which is perfect for entertaining.
This house and land package has been paired with lot 115 Field Street in Sovereign Hills’ new land release The Heritage – a 534.6m2 block close to parkland and child care just a short drive from the new Sovereign Place Town Centre.
For more information about this house and land package in Sovereign Hills’ Stirling Green precinct, contact Perry Homes’ Tony Weston on 0412 967 353 or 9045 8817 or visit their display home on Sovereign Drive, Port Macquarie.
- Site cost allowance including Council approval
- R3 ceiling insulation to living areas
- Natural mortar
- LED globe and batten holder throughout
- Instantaneous LPG Gas Hot water
- Remote control unit to garage including (3) handsets
- Provision for future fibre optic system
- Westinghouse cooktop and oven
- Laminated soft close doors to kitchen and vanities
- Compliance with BASIX water tank requirements (NSW only)
- Kitchen upgrade: Laminated overhead cupboards with plasterboard bulkheads to ceiling, dishwasher provision, integrated range hood ducted externally
- Floor coverings throughout
- Fly screens to all windows and sliding doors
- Powder coated wall mounted clothesline and metal letterbox
- TV antenna
- Your choice of exposed aggregate or coloured concrete to driveway, porch and rear covered area