Sovereign Place Staff Parking Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is a promotion conducted by Sovereign Hills Sales Pty Ltd ABN 46 308 542 030 (“Promoter”) on behalf of the Sovereign Place Town Centre.
2. Entries and information regarding the prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is conducted through via an online registration form promoted on Sovereign Hills’ social and digital media channels.
4.The competition opens on:
Monday 6 December 2021 at 9am AEST and closes on Monday 3 January 2022 at 5pm AEST
The competition is open to Eligible Applicants, being those who:
(i) Follow the online entry instructions.
These instructions include:
Step 1: Enter their name and contact details (phone number and email address);
Step 2: Accept the conditions of entry;
Step 3: ‘Submit’ their online entry.
(iii) Entrants must be aged 18 and over;
(iv) Participants are eligible to enter once;
(v) Prize collection pick up from Sovereign Place Town Centre, Port Macquarie only. Promoter will not send in the mail or deliver.
(vi) Entrants must be staff of a Sovereign Place Town Centre business.
5. The competition prize includes 2 x $100 Sovereign Place Town Centre gift cards.
Prize winners will be chosen at random in the Sovereign Place Town Centre on Tuesday 4 January 2022 at 10am (AEST).
6. The winners do not need to be present at the time of the announcement to claim their prize.
7. A representative of Sovereign Hills will contact the winner/s within 48 hours.
8. Employees of the Promoter and related entities of the Promoter (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and employees of the Sovereign Place Town Centre businesses are ineligible to enter.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
12. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must present photo identification and sign any documentation reasonably required by the Promoter, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
13. The Promoter and its related entities (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and the Sovereign Place Town Centre businesses, will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or using the prize or entering into this competition.
14. The Promoter collects personal information from all Eligible Applicants in order to conduct the promotion. Eligible Applicants personal information may be disclosed to state authorities and the winner’s name published if required by law. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
15. The name and photograph of the winners will be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and will be published on the Sovereign Hills website and social media accounts.
16. The information Eligible Applicants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition and to periodically provide them with marketing information about the Promoter’s products and services. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their personal information for the purposes described in these Terms.
17. The Promoter is Sovereign Hills Sales Pty Ltd ABN 46 308 542 030 (“Promoter”) on behalf of the Sovereign Place Town Centre, 15 Chancellors Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444.