Sovereign Place 1st Anniversary
Terms and Conditions
- 1. This competition is a promotion conducted by Lewis Capital (Sovereign Hills) Pty Ltd atf The Sovereign Hills Unit Trust ABN 69 512 725 485 (“Promoter”) on behalf of the Sovereign Place Town Centre.
- 2. Entries and information regarding the prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- 3. Entry is conducted through an online portal established and advertised by the Promoter.
- 4. The competition opens on Saturday 31 October 2020 at 6am AEST and closes on Sunday 22 November 2020 at 2pm AEST.
- 5. The competition is open to Eligible Applicants, being those who:
(i) Make a purchase of $20 or more at any Sovereign Place Town Centre business during the competition period;
(ii) Follow the online entry instructions which are provided at the time of purchase by the business owner;
These instructions include:
- Step 1: Scan the unique competition QR code;
- Step 2: Enter their name and contact details (phone number and email address);
- Step 3: Upload a photograph of their receipt;
- Step 4: Submit their online entry.
(iii) Are aged 18 and over;
(iv) Participants can only enter a unique receipt once, however, they are eligible to enter the competition once for every unique receipt received during the competition period.
(v) This competition excludes the purchase of tobacco products.
- 6. The competition prizes include:
Prize 1: 2 night VIP package for 2 people at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Resort – valued at $699
Prize 2: Whalebone Wharf Ultimate Date Package for 2 people – valued at $550
Prize 3: Hastings River Horse Riding 1.5 hour scenic river ride for 2 people – valued at $220
Total prize value: $1,469
- 7. Prize winners will be chosen at random in the Sovereign Place Town Centre (15 Chancellors Drive, Port Macquarie) on 22 November 2020 at 3pm (AEST).
- 8. Each winner will be announced live on air by the local Triple M radio station on Monday 23 November at 7:45am (AEST).
- 9. The winners do not have to be present at the time of the announcement to claim their prize.
- 10. A representative of the Sovereign Place Town Centre will contact the winners within 24 hours.
- 11. Employees of the Promoter and related entities of the Promoter (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and employees and immediate family members of the Sovereign Place Town Centre businesses are ineligible to enter.
- 12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 13. The Promoter is not liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- 14. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- 15. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must present photo identification and sign any documentation reasonably required by the Promoter, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- 16. The Promoter and its related entities (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and the Sovereign Place Town Centre businesses, will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or using the prize or entering into this competition.
- 17. The Promoter collects personal information from all Eligible Applicants in order to conduct the promotion. Eligible Applicants personal information may be disclosed to state authorities and the winner’s name published if required by law. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- 18. The name and photograph of the winners will be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and will be published on the Sovereign Hills website and social media accounts.
- 19. The information Eligible Applicants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition and to periodically provide them with marketing information about the Promoter’s products and services. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their personal information for the purposes described in these Terms.
- 20. Sovereign Place Town Centre businesses include: Hastings Co-op Sovereign Place IGA + Liquor, Home Timber & Hardware, Triple Two, The Hill Café, Brooklyn’s Burger Bar Espresso, Your Discount Chemist and Salty Hair.
- 21. The Promoter is Lewis Capital (Sovereign Hills) Pty Ltd atf The Sovereign Hills Unit Trust ABN 69 512 725 485, Suite 3802, Level 38 Australia Square, 264 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000.