Sovereign Hills town centre now leasing
Would you like to join Port Macquarie’s vibrant new retail and community hub?
The Sovereign Hills town centre, Sovereign Place, is due to open in November 2019 and is now leasing.
Featuring 25,000+sqm of retail and commercial space, community facilities, restaurants and entertainment, Sovereign Place will be the thriving heart of the community.
Stage 1 is under construction and includes 5,200sqm of space anchored by a 2,500sqm IGA Supermarket, Mitre 10, IGA Liquor, plus pharmacy, cafes and retail.
Designed by global architecture firm, The Buchan Group, the design will capitalise on the idyllic seaside climate, tree lined boulevards, lush landscaping cascading over timber arbours and terraced walkways, which will meander throughout the centre, connecting the retail tenancies with the outdoors.
With a strong focus on environmental sustainability, the town centre will be surrounded by the future Town Green and lake. These passive and active recreational zones will add to the overall vibrancy and customer appeal, providing a strong point of difference to the existing Port Macquarie retail offer.
- Shops range in size from 55sqm to 400sqm or combinations
- Brand new customisable tenancies
- Alfresco dining areas
- Floor to ceiling glass
- Flexible leasing terms
- Cost efficiencies through Solar Power energy scheme
- On grade carparking
Capitalise on a thriving community
- Stage 1 open November 2019
- Earmarked as the centre of growth for the Mid North Coast
- 2,400 families living on your doorstep
- 200m from 1,100 students at St Joseph’s Regional College
- Surrounded by multiple new housing developments
To discuss leasing opportunities, enquire now at email@example.com or 02 6581 1711.