*Disclaimer: Dimensions, floor plans and façade images are for illustrative purposes only. They are not drawn to scale. This house and land package is subject to land availability. Refer to the builder for full terms and conditions, specific inclusions and final pricing. The Sovereign Hills Display Village builders reserve the right to change plans, specifications, materials and suppliers without notice. Lewis Land Group and the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders accept no liability for any loss suffered by any person who relies upon, either wholly or partially, the information presented. All endeavours are made to ensure the information provided is accurate and up to date.PRINT ENQUIRE NOW
Lot 348 Pountney Avenue, Stirling GreenPrice: From $531,804 'Avalon 27' package inclusions
'Avalon 27' package inclusions
Available in both three and four bedroom options, the Avalon is one of the most refined plans in the Perry Homes portfolio. With an emphasis on lifestyle and space the Avalon has received a housing award for showcasing the latest innovations in housing and design.
The media room is located at the entrance to the home, offering peace and quiet away from the busy hub of the other living areas. The main bedroom is at the rear of the home and features very spacious walk-in robes. The other bedrooms are close to the main bathroom and laundry for family friendly living. On the larger plan the second bedroom also features an ensuite – perfect as a guest bedroom or teenagers retreat.
The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas blend seamlessly with the generously sized outdoor entertaining area. With a number of floor plans available, this home is designed to suit most size blocks of land.
This home has been paired with lot 348 Pountney Avenue in Sovereign Hills’ popular Stirling Green precinct. This east-facing 537.2 block features an 18m frontage and is located just a stones throw from the Stirling Green parkland, cafe and future neighbourhood centre.
Stirling Green is NBN ready and offers easy access to St Joseph’s Regional College, childcare, the Stirling Green Cafe and the future town centre development (Stage 1 coming late 2019), all just a 10-minute drive from Port Macquarie’s coastline and CBD.
- Site costs allowance including council approval
- R3 ceiling insulation to living areas
- Off-white mortar
- LED downlights throughout
- Chromagen 280L heat pump
- Remote control unit to garage
- Provision for future fibre optic system
- Westinghouse cooktop and oven
- Kitchen upgrade: Laminated overhead cupboards with plaster board bulkheads to ceiling, dishwasher provision, integrated range hood ducted externally
- Laminated soft close doors to kitchen and vanities
- Compliance with BASIX water tank requirements
- Floor coverings throughout
- Flyscreens to all windows and sliding doors
- Powder coated wall-mounted clothesline and metal letterbox
- TV antenna including booster
- Your choice of exposed aggregate or coloured concrete to driveway, porch and rear covered areas