mazda giveaway terms and conditions
Display Village 1st Birthday Draw – Car Giveaway
- This competition is a promotion conducted by Sovereign Hills Sales Pty Ltd ABN 42 001 110 345 (“Promoter”) on behalf of the Sovereign Hills Display Village.
- Entries and information regarding the major prize and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open only on forms published by the Promoter.
- The competition is open to Eligible Applicants, being those who:
- i) Sign a legally binding home building contract with one of the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders during the period the competition is open; or-
- ii) Enter into an initial agreement and pay a deposit with one of the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders during the period the competition is open.
- All entry forms must be validated by the Sovereign Hills Display Village builder with which the building contract is entered.
- The competition opens on 1 March 2018 and closes 4:00pm AEST 12 May 2018.
- The competition prize will be drawn at 6:00pm AEST on 12 May 2018 at the Sovereign Hills Display Village – Sovereign Drive, Port Macquarie NSW.
- Employees of the Promoter and related entities of the Promoter (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and employees and immediate family members of the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders are ineligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter or Sovereign Hills Display Village builders for late or lost entries.
- Eligible Applicants are allowed one entry for each home building contract entered into by them. If there is more than one Eligible Applicant per entry then they are bound by the terms of these conditions jointly.
- Eligible Applicants are allowed one entry per property address only.
- The winner will be chosen at random via a barrel draw from all validated entries received.
- The winner must be present in the Sovereign Hills Display Village at the time of the draw to claim their prize in person within five minutes of their name being announced. If the prize is not claimed in accordance with this requirement the result will be void and will be followed by an immediate second draw. The same rules will apply for any subsequent draws until the prize is claimed in person within five minutes of their name being announced.
- No compensation is payable if the winner is unable to claim their prize in accordance with these terms.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive:
- Mazda CX-3 Maxx FWD Auto (valued at $28,599 drive away).
- the first 12 month’s registration in New South Wales,
- the first 12 month’s compulsory third party insurance (or equivalent).
The Promoter will pay:
- stamp duty, and
- dealership charges and statutory charges,
in respect of the transfer.
- The winner is responsible for comprehensive insurance, operational costs, fuel, personal costs and any other incidental costs related to the prize, its collection, storage, transport, all ancillary costs, accessories or anything else not specifically mentioned.
- The vehicle will be made available for the winner to collect from Port Macquarie Mazda (115 Gordon Street, Port Macquarie NSW). All costs associated with travel to and from the car dealership are at the winner’s expense. The prize must be collected by 25 May 2018. If not collected by this date the car dealer may charge the winner storage fees.
- The winner will be registered as owner of the prize vehicle.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the vehicle in their name then they may assign the vehicle to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangement between the winner and an assignee.
- The vehicle displayed during the promotion may not be the prize vehicle.
- The prize vehicle’s odometer may feature some minor kilometres prior to being transferred to the winner.
- The winner will have a choice of colour of the prize vehicle.
- The winner may elect to purchase optional extras for the vehicle at their own expense.
- The Promoter is not responsible, and excludes to the extent they are able all liability, for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or maintenance of any kind relating to the prize after the date and time of prize collection by the winner.
- The Promoter is not liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize value is accurate at the date of commencement of the competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must present photo identification and sign any documentation reasonably required by the Promoter, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter and its related entities (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders, will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or using the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no, and excludes all, representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information from all Eligible Applicants in order to conduct the promotion. Eligible Applicants personal information may be disclosed to state authorities and the winner’s name published if required by law. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- The name and photograph of the winner(s) will be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and will be published on the Sovereign Hills website and social media accounts.
- The information Eligible Applicants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition and to periodically provide them with marketing information about the Promoter’s products and services. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their personal information for the purposes described in these terms.
- In the event heavy rain or an unforeseen weather event forces the postponement of the Sovereign Hills Display Village’s first birthday celebrations, the draw will be rescheduled to another date to be confirmed and advertised by the Promoter. All draw applicants will be notified of this new date by the Promoter. The competition entry period will not be extended past 4:00pm AEST 12 May 2018.
- Sovereign Hills Display Village builders means those builders authorised by the Promoter and include: Adenbrook Homes, Better Homes and Developments, Cavalier Homes, Coral Homes, Hotondo Homes, Integrity New Homes, McDonald Jones Homes, Perry Homes, Pycon Homes and Constructions, Sorensen and Caldon Builders, Stroud Homes and Vaughan Homes.
- The Promoter is Sovereign Hills Sales Pty Ltd, 14 Sovereign Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444 ABN 42 001 110 345 Telephone 02 6581 1711.
NSW Permit LTPS/18/21829