$10,000 landscaping vouchers
Terms and Conditions
- 1. This competition is a promotion conducted by Sovereign Hills Sales Pty Ltd ABN 42 001 110 345 (“Promoter”) on behalf of the Sovereign Hills Display Village.
2. Entries and information regarding the major prize and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open only on forms published by the Promoter.
4. The competition is open to Eligible Applicants, being those who either:
i) Pay an initial deposit or enter into a contract to purchase vacant land from Sovereign Hills Sales (PM Land Pty Ltd ACN 602 713 771); and
ii) Sign a legally binding home building contract with one of the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders during the period the competition is open;
iii) Pay an initial deposit or enter into a contract to purchase vacant land from Sovereign Hills Sales (PM Land Pty Ltd ACN 602 713 771); and
iv) Enter into an initial agreement and pay a deposit with one of the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders during the period the competition is open.
5. All entry forms must be validated by the Sovereign Hills Display Village builder with which the building contract is entered.
6. The competition opens on 1 September 2018 and closes 12:00pm AEST 30 November 2018.
7. The competition prizes will be drawn at 6:00pm AEST on 30 November 2018 at the Joeys Meadow Parkland, Diploma Drive “Sovereign Hills” Port Macquarie NSW.
8. Employees of the Promoter and related entities of the Promoter (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and employees and immediate family members of the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders are ineligible to enter.
9. Sovereign Hills’ First Home Buyers $5,000 kick start prize ‘winners’ are not eligible to enter this promotion.
10. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter or Sovereign Hills Display Village builders for late or lost entries.
11. Eligible Applicants are allowed one entry for each home building contract entered into by them. If there is more than one Eligible Applicant per entry then they are bound by the terms of these conditions jointly.
12. Eligible Applicants are allowed one entry per property address only.
13. Four winners will be chosen at random via a barrel draw from all validated entries received.
14. The winners do not have to be present in the Sovereign Hills Joeys Meadow Parkland at the time of the draw to claim their prize.
15. The winners will each receive:
i) One $10,000 ‘front garden’ landscaping package to be installed by a landscaping contractor of the Promoter’s choosing.
The Promoter will pay, to the value of $10,000 (for each draw winner):
ii) One consultation with a landscaping specialist, of which consultation must be undertaken within six months of the prize being drawn
iii) Plant fees
iv) Landscaping installation fees
in respect of the installation
16. The front garden landscaping prize will be awarded to each of the four winners upon completion of the construction of their respective home in Sovereign Hills.
17. The prize will be lost and not payable to a winner if:
i) The winner does not complete their Sovereign Hills block purchase, and therefore does not construct their home with a Sovereign Hills Display Village builder within 12 months of the prize draw; or
ii) The winner completes their Sovereign Hills block purchase, but fails to build their home with a Sovereign Hills Display Village builder as stipulated in the eligibility criteria, within 12 months of the prize draw.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, to receive the prize, a winner must complete the construction of their home in the Sovereign Hills community using a Sovereign Hills Display Village builder within 12 months of the prize draw; that is, by 30 November 2019. The Promoter may, in its unfettered discretion, waive, or vary by extension, a requirement for any winner to complete construction within the time limited.
19. No compensation is payable if the winner is unable to claim their prize in accordance with these terms.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter is not liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
23. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must present photo identification and sign any documentation reasonably required by the Promoter, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
24. The Promoter and its related entities (including employees, agents, directors and contractors), and the Sovereign Hills Display Village builders, will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or using the prize or entering into this competition.
25. The Promoter collects personal information from all Eligible Applicants in order to conduct the promotion. Eligible Applicants personal information may be disclosed to state authorities and the winner’s name published if required by law. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
26. The name and photograph of the winner(s) will be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and will be published on the Sovereign Hills website and social media accounts.
27. The information Eligible Applicants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition and to periodically provide them with marketing information about the Promoter’s products and services. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their personal information for the purposes described in these terms.
28. In the event heavy rain or an unforeseen weather event forces the postponement of the the draw, itwill be rescheduledto another date to be confirmed and advertised by the Promoter. All draw applicants will be notified of this new date by the Promoter. The competition entry period will not be extended past 12:00pm AEST 30 November
29. Sovereign Hills Display Village builders means those builders authorised by the Promoter and include: Adenbrook Homes, Better Homesand Developments, Cavalier Homes, Coral Homes, Hotondo Homes, Integrity New Homes, McDonald Jones Homes, Perry Homes, Pycon Homes andConstructions, Sorensen andCaldon Builders, Stroud Homes and Vaughan Homes.
30. The Promoter is Sovereign Hills Sales Pty Ltd, 14 Sovereign Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444 ABN: 42 001 110 345 Telephone: 02 6581 1711.
NSW Permit LTPS/18/26609